She Sells Seashells operates http://www.she-sells-seashells.co.uk. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send.
Compliance With Laws
She Sells Seashells will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Site.
Links To Other Sites
She Sells Seashells has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences, it can also analyse web traffic and let us know when you visit our site. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Depending on the purpose, we use session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Cookies are an essential part of our log-in, user authentication process, and checkout processes.
We also integrate with 3rd party services; such as Facebook and Twitter; who will in turn issue and access their own cookies. However, we do not have any access to the cookies that you share with these providers and sites.
The term ‘She Sells Seashells’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is She Sells Seashells, 14 Babors Field, Wolverhampton, WV14 9XS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Here at She Sells Seashells, to illustrate how much we value our customers, we have created a fantastic reward points scheme.
As an account holder, every time you spend £1.00 you will earn 1 points which can be saved up or redeemed against any of the amazing products on the She Sells Seashells website. You can use your reward points as full or partial payment of any She Sells Seashells products.
Every 20 rewards =£1.00. You need a minimum of 20 rewards before you can redeem them against your basket.
Please note collections and bundles are excluded from this promotion.
How to use your reward points:
Simply select the product or products you wish to purchase and proceed to the checkout. You will then be taken to your shopping cart where you can view and amend your order. Once you are happy with your order simply click “Proceed to checkout” then to use your reward points simply check the ‘Use reward points’ option, fill in the amount of points you wish to use, select Apply points and your order total will be instantly amended.
You can either:
Pay the full shopping cart total using your reward points (if you have enough for the entire balance)
Deduct reward points from shopping trolley total…
And then complete the order process as normal.
If you change your mind about your purchase, please return the unused goods to us with the original packaging within 14 days and we will offer you an exchange or a refund.
To start the refund process please send us a message via our contact page.
The following outlines our standard delivery times and prices.
Postage is weight based and prices depend on overall weight of order. Simply add the desired products to cart for an accurate estimate of cost.
All items dispatched within 7 days.
Please ensure your address is correct at time of purchase. Any orders which have been placed with the incorrect address will not be refunded or resent due to customer error. If you notice your address is incorrect please notify us immediately via our contact page.
Standard Delivery UK
Standard Delivery – 1-2 working days
Europe – up to 14 days depending on location
Rest of World – up to 21 days depending on location
FREE UK SHIPPING FOR ORDERS £30 AND OVER
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS £60 AND OVER